How to fix Authentication Error Function Not Supported in Remote Desktop
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Connecting with Remote Desktop to various servers I get the error: Authentication Error. Function not supported . Here you can find the solution to this error:
- In your PC ( not the Server ) press Windows + R, write regedit.exe and press Accept button.
- In the Windows registry search for the key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\
- Create a key with name CredSSP
- In CredSSP create a new key named Parameters
- In Parameters create a new DWORD value with the name AllowEncryptionOracle
- Double click this value and set the value to 2
Now you can try to connect again. Should work fine.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.